Book IELTS Exam
Book IELTS Exam – You can register for IELTS online as well as by downloading the form from British Council or IDP Australia’s websites and then sending through post or courier.
As there are limited seats available for IELTS Exam, so it is better to book for the exam before a month. You can also visit our office to inquire about the IELTS exam. We will feel happy to guide you regarding the online procedure of how to book that exam along with all the details about IELTS preparation.
It is also important to know that “the test for Listening, Reading, and Writing are conducted on the same day”. Your Speaking test may be held on the same day, or up to a week before or after your main test (L.R.W) day. In case if a speaking test is on a different day to your main test you will receive a prior notification 5 days before the test.
How to register online IELTS Exam
The fee for registration is Rs. 12,650.INR
Follow these steps to register online:
- Fill the online application form carefully and select the desired date to appear in the exam.
2. You can pay online by Credit Card / Debit Card (Visa, Visa Electron, Master Card)
Steps to register through post/courier
- Download the IELTS registration form
2. Choose the test date and complete your application details
3. Pay by demand draft or by cash (To pay by cash visit the nearest ICICI bank with the ICICI payment slip)
At ABE Overseas, we will help you in how to fill the form and submit it. The best way for IELTS Test booking is to visit one of our branches i.e GTB Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Netaji Subhash Place (Pitampura) Azadpur, and Green Park to get all the necessary guidance. For further details call Mr. Aditya N. Acharya at 9899137842